fredag den 2. september 2011

Lady Cosplay

So today I finally started on my cosplay.
I am gonna cosplay Lady from Devil May Cry and it's her outfit from the third game I am gonna do ^^



My wig is already ordered and I bought fabric for the shirt and for the leather belts and gloves etc. today.
Sadly they didn't have the tartan I was gonna use, but I already have a new plan I'm gonna test!
They didn't have the right colour for her pants, so I have to search for it ;_; huh. I had hoped I would be able to do them this weekend but faith certainly don't want me to...

Anyways, as status is now I will not make her bazooka. That is partly because I don't have any room for it at home, secondly because it would be a pain in the ass going around with at conventions and thirdly because in the anime, she uses her other guns a hell lot of times :-) 
Oh yeah and lastly I'm making the cosplay, I decide what to do. 
I guess it would have been fun to do and I won't say I will never make it, but NOT for j-pop ^^

But one of the problems I am already facing is that no matter WHERE I look, this is the only 'real' photo of Lady from the third game - meaning a lot is left to my fantasy on how I'm gonna do this and that (as an example, the weapon on her left calf.... eh >_> )

Sooo, now you know what I will be busy with :)!!

1 kommentar: