tirsdag den 27. september 2011

-

Okay, I haven't really had anything big to blog about. I have to get going with my Lady cosplay, but right now I have 2-3 assignments each week X_X Can't wait for the autumn holidays....



We were told today in sport class that we have to do an assignment - kind of a training plan.... We had to choose what we wanted to get better at (strength, stamina etc.)... I choose stamina, because I run 1-3 times a week, 6-9 km each time.


So... We had to make ourself a goal. The 'assignment' will run 'till december. Haha, guess what he said.


"I think your goal should be half a marathon"


O_O are you serious?
It sounds like a lot, and the homework (not just for me, but everybody), will be to exercise 2-3 times a week BESIDES the training we do in school time (which is 1 - 2 lessons each week).


So... from 9 to 21 kilometres. That is going to be interesting!




(ps.: when I searched 'Running' this image showed up XD...LOL!)



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar