mandag den 12. september 2011

How to sew a dress!

I bought this beautiful flower pattern fabric when I was out to buy fabric for my Lady cosplay and I thought: hey why not sew myself a cardigan or something?


Sadly, there were no pattern of a cardigan in any of the 'Ingelise' (sewing magasin with patterns) I borrowed from the library, so I had to come up with a new ide!


I search a bit on the internet, and somehow I ended up on this blog, One Avian Daemon.


'The easiest shirt ever' - now that sounds promising, and I basically just followed her instructions and added a little here and there (like length, since mine is a dress XD )


Here are some pictures!


Loose:





With a belt:



Close up:

(it looks double layered here - it was actually due to folding the fabric twice XD thought it looked nice so the dress wasn't so plane!)

So yeah!
I also got to create the pattern for Lady's shirt! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar