lørdag den 27. august 2011

Summer party in Bauhaus tonight and look-a-like!

Tonight we're going to celebrate the summer in Bauhaus and the theme is '60's party with Elvis theme'


But.... I wouldn't want to dress up like Elvis XD This woman looks nice, but I would be nowhere near to it. 
That is why I'm gonna dress up as the style icon....


AUDREY HEPBURN


I am really a big fan of her - she is so stylish and pretty, so I hope I can live up to the task XD


If you don't know her, here is some photos of her...


From Breakfast at Tiffany's

I don't where the rest is from, but look at her! So stylish!





The young version I'm gonna portray is from the 50's....But I don't care XD 


I guess I have a proper chance to pull it off since I've got HUGE eyebrows as her while being skinny ^^ (I just need the Bambi-eyes... thank god I've got make-up :P )


Anyways, I will take pictures of the process of putting the make-up on and if I succeed I will make a tutorial. The only thing I didn't see coming was that we have to eat for two hours at the party :( So I probably can't wear red lipstick... lol that would be a total disaster 0_0




/out

2 kommentarer:

  1. ........ *puster kinder op xD* hvorfor har du ikke lagt et billede af dig selv som hende?!

    SvarSlet