onsdag den 24. august 2011

Not doing much atm. School is eating up my time and I can't say no when they ask me to take some ekstra shifts at work XD...


The sad thing is: I will only be attending J-pop saturday afternoon to sunday. I have to go with my school on a trip from 10th-12th... typical it has to be that very weekend, but at least I can watch the (always belated) show and still hang out at sunday ^^
I will soon begin on my cosplay, which I will probably show off here - you know the progress, how I do this and that and so on!


Anyway, I just had time to do this thing :D


Work in progress!
I am so in love with Photoshop CS5, but my trial will run out in three days :( Not fair...

1 kommentar:

  1. Wohoo, but at least you can come :D
    Which reminds me.. I'll give you a call someday soon - because there's something about transport and so on :P ~

    GOOD TO SEE SOME GOOD DRAWING OWO

    SvarSlet