torsdag den 28. juli 2011

Design and title

Yes, as you can see I changed the title - kinda boring before, so now it reminds a bit about my tumblr (which isn't so active right now...)

The other design was too dark, so I changed that as well. I'm kinda bad at writing blogs, because I always forget that I actually have one, when something big happens XD But lately I'm so bored... soo... I should put this to life again (:

I am going to start at my new job tomorrow, Bauhaus - looking kinda forward to meeting new people and earning money again (^^) I'm sure it's gonna be much fun.

I also downloaded 'Photoshop CS5' as a trial for the next 30 days 0_0 Gonna be so much better (hopefully), for the version I usually use (Photoshop 7.0) is full of mistakes ):


... And then I'm considering to write this blog in danish :P I mean, my few followers are all danish, I feel kinda silly sometimes, writing this in english xD

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar