torsdag den 18. november 2010

Shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... or should I say boots?

Yeah, I basically looked through every shop that were selling shoes wednesday before work.


I was looking for boots like this (just a bit more boot-alike - you know a bit higher on the lower part of the leg):


No shit - I didn't find any that I could fit. I only found two, which looked a bit like this, but they were so stiff and hard to walk in that I was like: If the prize was 100 DKR, but 400 DKR? Hell no!


I was a bit sad to be honest. I know there's lots of these boots with a plateau heel, but I wanted something for everyday use and high heels tend to be hard for my  39-41 size feet >_<


But then...today... when I went to a driver lesson .... I found these!!!

They are VERY nice to walk in and they look way better in reality xD My feet look very .... broad and big and these boots really make them look slim!
(besides from that, I seriously love that brown color... )
I originally wanted a colour like in the first picture, but this boot looked like some kind of whore-boot in black (it was all shiny and such D: )

Oh yesss, and somehow they decided in my class to use my drawing for the education sweaters anyways. Or we'll get the printing works to make a sample for us and if it looks good, they'll go with it!!! ♥♥

Btw, a preview of the drawing you saw in the last blog update~ XD (working very slowly... )


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar