mandag den 15. november 2010

Meeph

Hey!
Well, since I only have 4 readers who were all present at J-popcon, I won't talk too much about it. We won 3 prizes and I'm SO happy about it! *^^* But I'm too tired to write a long novel about it right now, soo check out Nadia's blog (^^)


After getting home, I luckily catched up with my homework... so tonight I've had time for drawing!
In ancient history, one of my favorite classes, we had about Apollo and Daphne and the sad love story between them. So I felt like sketching it!
Gonna work on it, but I like the overall result - it took about an hour!

We also read something from the book "Badly behaving Gods", which is... AN AWESOME BOOK. I really want it in danish, but it's not sold anymore, so I will have to either just rent it at the library or buy it in english :l

have funnn ~

2 kommentarer:

  1. Naughty, naughty :D I love that drawing! Den er så seeeeeej~ og lex (OwO)

    Og tillykke til os! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEH~

    SvarSlet