tirsdag den 23. november 2010

I NEVER KNOW WHAT TO WRITE IN THE HEADLINE?!??!

;_; Eh. I hate to write "bleh" as the headline each time I have a random post XD


... hmm.


egh...


uhh...


no...


wait...


I haven't really experienced anything exciting these past days... hm. :l Except for the manga workshop - it IS going to be made, weh! There are Lisa and I and then our 13 little pupils, mwehehehehe....




Oh and then it piss me of that my comic pages often are more satisfying for me than my illustrations X_X I spend like x20 more times on my illustrations, but still they somehow end up not satisfying. Especially after colouring it... I've been thinking about returning to the traditional colouring process, perhaps do something with watercolours... o:


So you may experience a drastic change of way in my colouring.. DUM DUUUUMMM...


(maybe)


*draws on the next page of A Monotonous Monopoly* ( _  _ )///

2 kommentarer:

  1. I know the feeling with comic pages xDDD I spend like 1-2 hours making a pretty one and they always end up looking way better than the actual artwork (OwO);; måske er det fordi der er mere stemning over en tegneserie? XD

    Good luck with the workshop! 8WHY DIDN'T THAT STUPID SCHOOL MAKE IT WHEN I WERE THERE!?!?!?!?)

    SvarSlet
  2. 0_0// Good to know that I'm not alone.. and you're probably right <_<

    Yeah o_O I think it's a shame because it's gonna be a hell lot of fun ;w; ~

    SvarSlet