mandag den 20. september 2010

Bleh.

From now on my blog will be in english. Hm. I have been thinking about this for some time, but it seems like I am most comfortable, wrtiting in english.


I finished the saga of Darren Shan.
- and I feel empty inside ;_; 


I have to make some fanart of Mr. Tiny sometime soon |D He is by far one of the coolest persons. (YES HE IS).


Hmm, I've also been thinking about starting to write again. I have a brilliant idea (which right now is being written in a short form in an essay for english class).


Well..  nm, I'll post some of it here!


The story will be called "Time Traveller" (BUT BEWARE I HAVE NOT YET CORRECTED MY GRAMMAR MISTAKES!)




      As we were getting closer a figure of a low, chubby man appeared before us. He was wearing a striped darkgreen and crimson coloured suit, wearing black polished shoes and tripped his foot, slowly, waiting for us. We came to a halt before him. I was exhausted while Kirin showed no sign of fatigue. Our followers slowed down, covering our backs and making sure that we were not able to escape. I looked at the man, which I knew all too well, scared of what he might do next.
     “Well”, he chuckled clapping his hands. “I must admit I am surprised. I thought my precious hunters would have already slaughtered you”. His face turned from suddenly looking all friendly to be filled with hatred. He reminded me of the devil, which he sure was evil enough to be!
“Give me my watch back, Lorinee or you’ll regret it”. I looked sideways at Kirin. Like his fellow brothers, he was all draped in bandages except his mouth. He always kept it closed, but by looking at his siblings, the ones following us, I saw that the mouth was a big, round hole, filled with pointy sharp teeth. All of them had, instead of fingers, long, pointy knives. 




Well, what do you think? : D

2 kommentarer:

  1. Uuuuuuuhhh håber det i orden jeg kommentarer på dansk xD;

    Det er faktisk rigtig godt skrevet, synes jeg :D
    Jeg skriver selv, men det ved du jo! Og jeg elsker at læse andres historier! Så sig endelig til hvis du engang mangler en til at læse dine ting igennem ^-^ <3

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh, det skal jeg nok huske *_* Det vil jeg meget gerne og i lige måde!!!

    SvarSlet