søndag den 17. juni 2012

Working!

Yes, I'm having my oral history exam this wednesday, so I have been preparing a bit by reading old notes and such... (I get my subject tuesday and have 24 hours to prepare - you know for serious).
So this morning I thought, why not make a time line :D



So hopefully I have a good overview of the world history now, haha!

Furthermore I continued on my drawing (even though my arms hurt from work ou t/ weigh lifting yesterday, haha)~

So far the hair (which you can see on this image) has taken me about 2 hours 
I'm such a slow (and perfectionistic) artist D: 


I hope you are enjoying your sunday
//returns to spotify, CS5.5 and warm sweater

2 kommentarer:

  1. 2 hours on hair only!? This is going to be one hell of a drawing :D
    And good luck with the exam ^^ <3

    SvarSlet
  2. I'm so slow when drawing hair XD The rest of the drawing will probably only take like 1 hour to make into lineart (due to the scale on the dragon >_> )... but I'm so slow with hair XD||||

    And thank you :3

    SvarSlet