fredag den 13. januar 2012

Package from New Look!

My package from New Look just arrived today and I must admit that I'm really satisfied!
I ordered a lot of panties since they had sale and I'm really low on them :c But here's some of the other things I bought!

A jacket on sale! My other 'leather' jacket was getting kinda small and this is very comfortable to wear!


This shirt/top. The fabric is so soft and nice and I've becomed really fond of 'cubic' looking clothes and jewellery lately!

It was on sale as well and I thought why not! Everyone should have a knitted skirt, it feels warm and soft! ^^


This very cute beret! (I'm sorry the picture isn't better...) It looks surprisingly good with my hair colour so I might start to buy pink/rose stuff!

And then these 'biker boots'. I would rather call them old english style. This is probably what made me most happy of all the content, because they cost only 7£, so I didn't expect much, but man they are so nice! The picture do not do justice to them. I will definitely wear them as often as possible <3

Haven't tried these on yet, but when I was on the study trip with my class I bought some stockings in New Look and the quality of their leggins and stockings are very good. Better than stockings from... Magasin and Salling and all those places!

I won't upload pictures of the panties, lol XD Would feel a bit exposed, but I can only recommend you go right away to www.newlook.com and start shopping! Their panties is a excellent quality and they have '3 for £7' offers right now! 

That was all for now! Have to work saturday, sunday and monday with three assignments over my head, urgh... I feel like watching X-men or Mean Girls instead :c
Here's some music for you to enjoy ;D

3 kommentarer: