søndag den 8. januar 2012

Dresses ♥

Thought I would share some pictures of dresses I'm currently dreaming of someday, will be mine~

New Look
Belted Spot Shirt Dress, £24.99.

Zuzi Zuzi Sheer Graduate Feather Dress, £29.99.


Ponte Bodycon Dress, £22.99.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Top Shop
Open Back Skater Dress, £35.


Asymmetric Cut Out Dress, £36.00.


Mesh Spot Wrap Bodycon Dress, £45.00.

----------------------------------------

Just ordered a lot of stuff on several webshops, one of the things a dress, I'm looking very much forward to recieve!!! It's from H&M and was on sale~

H&M, 89.95 DK.

So now I just have to wait patiently for my packages to arrive (^^)// 


1 kommentar:

  1. Mesh Spot Wrap Bodycon Dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

    SvarSlet