mandag den 24. oktober 2011

J-popcon coming up and design of a book

Yes, there is almost no time left before J-popcon. I was so cocky to promise you to take pictures of my progress with Lady, but as the fool I am, I forgot to take pictures :P BUT don't worry. I need to make the gloves, the gun, and a bit here and there I can take pictures of! And if not, you'll see me at J-pop saturday and sunday ^u^;; I can't wait for the show this year!!!!! I look so much forward to a lot of nice sketches and just to be around my friends again, who live far away from Aarhus ;__; 


(PS. I'M GONNA TAKE SO MANY PICTURES, YOU CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT .... and I will probably get my lazy ass together and upload more than 1 or 2 this year haha...)


Annnnnndd.... I've got the task to design our school's "matrikel". It's a book you can order for around 50-60 danish croners :) Inside that book there is a class picture of each class and then the silly pictures from the students that are about to graduate (I was a lion with my friend Dilan, haha ♥)
I have to finish it before this week end (which is a bit stressful due to cosplay and a math assignment my teacher forgot to give me lol XD)...... but an artist work best under pressure, right?  ♥


I've really enjoyed this kind of music lately :) SO GOOD!!! Please, take a look at them   ♥



Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - The Lady Is A Tramp


Fly Me To The Moon by Frank Sinatra

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar