fredag den 28. oktober 2011

281011

Just wanted to show how the layout might possible turn out to be for our student's books.

It is really exciting to have something of my own published! >w< I'm actually a bit nervous about whether people will like it or not...

I was also at the university for the last three days as a trainee. It was so exciting! My course was 'English and Business Communication" and I must say that felt like the perfect choice! But I will still have my Sabbath year after high school :-)

I hope to update with pictures of my cosplay soon. I'm going to do the gloves tomorrow or the day after and hopefully I'll manage to take some pictures, tehehe... (lazy me...)

AND BTW I JUST FOUND 100 CRONERS AT THE STREET TODAY 8D (yes I have to write it everywhere ...ultimate luck!)

1 kommentar: