torsdag den 2. december 2010

Spanish day

Yeah, the people who studies german was off to Lübeck today, so us who had spanish made a theme-day out of it ^-^; we had to make some kind of brochure about Århus for young spanish people XD about what they can see in Århus...


So first we had some workshops and then we went to Århus centre to take some photos!


Quiet fun xD we had about two hours and we were done taking pictures in about 30 minutes!


Fun at "Søstrene Grene":
(Ida, me and Dilan XD we're pretty handsome, I know...)


So yeah, we had loads of fun! A girl called Sofie was with us as well (so: Ida, Sofie, Dilan and me) and we went shopping and such, though I didn't buy anything, I just took free magazines from Vero Moda and H&M (though the lady in H&M said they didn't have anymore magazines left, so instead I got (FOR FREE) a magazine called "Soundvenue" .. in stores it's worth 60DKK XD weird)


Tomorrow I'm going to the dentist to have my two cavities made ;_; I'm sure it's gonna hurt... hopefully not that much xD


And I finally found a product I want to try, to make my red-veined skin turn normal <_<
"Matas Spot Stick 10 ml"

It only costs 25 DKK, so I honestly thing it's worth a try.

I also recently bought a new foundation, "Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid"

I had heard from various reviews that it was really good, covered the leeks of the skin very well and lasted all day long!
I tried it today and I wasn't particular excited about it. Maybe I used too little (: anyways, the consistency feels good, though maybe a bit too thick for me.
And another minus is, that I had to take the lightest variant (Ebony), because I'm pale like hell <_< ; ...and I think it's still a bit too dark. I wish there had been a even lighter version XD;

What kind of foundation do you use and can you recommend any?


Finally and at last, I might buy a curling iron :3 I like having curls, because I feel a bit girly like that, but my natural curls are often flat at various spots.

"Remington Krøllejern CI76"

It costs 150 DKK and I don't think that is a bad price!

Do any of you own a curling iron, maybe this very type? Is it good?


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar