søndag den 12. december 2010

Birthday

Yay, it was my birthday this friday ^-^


I recieved so many nice gifts, so I thought I would share them here with you guys!''


A couple of weeks ago, I got presents from my uncles and aunts:


I recieved this cooking book 

Then i recieved four glasses from Rosendahl ^^
And a birdhouse.. XD LOL (I actually found a picture of it on the internet O_O )

This friday when I had birthday I recieved gifts from my grandparents, my parents and my brothers (+Lisa, my friend :3 )

Money for this watch and a little money for a new bike (I've been saving money for about half a year, so I may have enough to buy a new one this spring :3) 

This wonderful box with Desperate Housewifes season one!

This movie XDD ("Spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does, can he swing, from a web, no he can't - he's a pig. Look oooooouuuutt, he is a spider pig!!")
I got a nice pendant from Pilgrim with a appendage formed as a star from Lisa :3 

Then I recieved this wonderful box with Origins products! They're really nice O_O;; .. and yet so expensive in the stores... *sobs*


I haven't tried out everything yet... but the eyecream works SO good for me O_O my pouches under my eyes has been reduced to half of what they've been before and I've only used it since friday <-< ;;
(can't wait to try out the body wash thing tonight 8D)

The I got this really nice blanket from my grandmother ;-; which she sew all by herself...and made a patchwork out of... with scraps from old dresses I used then I was a kid and stuff like that. Really cute ;-; 

They also gave me a bottle of these XD LOL.. prickles... or "drueagurker" in danish, LOL


And that was about it XDD I also recieved a grandchildren saving account :3 my grandmother was like: USE THE MONEY ON SOMETHING FUN! Don't save them!
I was like: ... XD I CAN'T JUST USE THAT MANY MONEY ON FUN WTF.

Guess I need to learn how to have fun .w. 


The picture in my previously post doesn't make justice to my new haircut, I...might upload one after having a bath ... XD or ...during this week..


*runs off to bake some christmas cookies ♥*

1 kommentar:

  1. WAW nice gaver XDDD specielt opsparingen som du ska bruge OWO me likes! KØB TØJ OG SPIL! Du har jo en anden opsparing (^-^) Håber du blev glad for dine pickles x,DDD wahahahahahaa lol!

    SvarSlet