tirsdag den 21. august 2012

Job hunting!



Yes... I am currently job hunting.
Got my part time job at Bauhaus where I have approx. 8 hours a week, and the most my boss was able to give me is 12 hours a week. NOT very much :(

So yes, I am job hunting. A horrible thing to do. One of the places I sent an application to has recieved about 376 applications! WTF! (and it's just a wash-dishes kinda job ._. ) ... I guess this shows how desperate the job situation is in DK.


Anyways, I just pray and hope that I will soon be the lucky one to recieve a call/e-mail or whatever and go to a job interview (and get the job of course!).

*sigh* :(

So atm. I am watching a lot of True Blood and training/excercising a lot!

And today my father rented me a book called "Visual C# 2010" which is a book that learns you how to programme and make your own (simple!) programs! I am sure it will be a lot of fun :D

Well, hope you guys are doing great! (and for you who went to Genki - I sure hope you had a splendid time!)

xxx,
Sarah


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar