søndag den 6. februar 2011

Weekend painting!

It has been too long since I last wrote something in here... I just...don't want to bitch about my life. Three of my friends are having a fight - each time I'm alone with one of them they gossip about each other... argh!

Another friend of mine is mad at me for the moment due to a mistake - I've said I'm sorry, even though I actually didn't do anything. Man. Life is so complicated!

I'M NOT PERFECTTTTTTTTTTT! (Though it could be a little funny..)

So I took a break this weekend...

Never painted a human before like this - it was actually really funny and nice to try something new - I have already an idea of my next painting ^^//

And I'm working on a comic page - or maybe it's gonna be a bit longer - in spanish! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar