fredag den 8. oktober 2010

Short hair again .. ?

I got my Light wig today and after trying it, I longed for my short hair once again *_*



It much more comfortable.. the only problem I got is that my hair is CURLY/WAVY like hell *sobs* So it mostly looks dumb with short hair... because my hair ends up looking like this:
And that's pretty annoying when you want straight hair TmT;

Currently, my hair looks like this:
(yes my expression was so dumb, that I painted myself a new face... )


What do you think? 

2 kommentarer:

  1. I'm currently re-watching Death Note,so when I saw these pictures I was like "...... ;A; <3"
    You look SO hawt with that wig hahaha! But Light truly is a nice character!

    Hmm, about your hair.. ^^ I actually really like how it looks in the last picture, but short hair suits you so much as well ;_; Hmmm..

    SvarSlet
  2. Aww, thanks <3

    Been thinking about re-watching Death Note as well. ONE OF MY FAV-ANIMES *_*

    SvarSlet